On Onitshamarket.com you can create your own shop online and start to sell your products across Nigeria thanks to our marketing and logistic expertise.
To start selling on Onitshamarket.com.com is very easy. You
do not have to pay anything to register. Just visit the website HERE. and click on
"Create an account" if you don't have an account with Onitshamarket.com before, else login, and you will be directed to a seller application form.
Fill the application form with he correct details and submit, your application will be reviewed for approval in less than 24 hours.
You can sell products among the following categories: Phones and Tablets, Fashion products, Home and Office, Computing, Cameras, Electronics, Watches, Sunglasses, Baby and kids products, Toys, Health and Beauty, Automobile, Sport and Fitness, Games and Consoles, Service Deals, Books, Movies and Music, Weddings, Groceries.
Onitshamarket.com's reputation is only as good as that of our vendors,
should any listed item breach trust, it poses risks to our entire
marketplace. The sale of illegal articles is forbidden (below list is non
• Currency, valid invoices from any country. Fake money and every product which counterfeit financial instruments.Every financial instrument disapproved by applicable financial controlling authorities
• Stolen or counterfeit goods
• Illegal substances and products sold to produce, modify or consume illegal substances. Drugs, medicines, steroids…
• Any explosive material
• Flammable material
• Fireworks, ammunitions and every manual which would explain how to build bombs and explosives
• Articles considered as being part of the historic patrimony
• Every article related to hacking
• Weapons and items related to ammunitions, bullets…
• Fake IDS, fake birth certificate, driving license… Or any fake document
• Items related to pedophilia, pornography, naked children...
• Every item which contravene to intellectual property
• Products with shelf life of less than 3 months
To register as a seller, you need to give the following information:
• Email address
• Phone number
• Bank account details
• To sell on Onitshamarket.com, You will need a laptop with printer and Internet service
Onitshamarket.com Seller Center is an online platform that allows sellers to manage their products and operations on their e-Commerce shop.
Our platform is user-friendly and you will be able to check our complete guide online on Onitshamarket.com University.
Click HERE. to login and use the email address used to register as email and the password created as password.
Listing your product is done via our Seller Center platform.
The first action is to login to your account or create an Create if you don't have already
Kindly follow this procedure:
• Click on Product > 'Add New Product' menu
• It will show you a page where you select a category you will be posting on.
• Select the parent category you'll be posting on.
• A list of sub-categories options will display after selecting the parent category. Keep selecting the appropriate sub-category.
• When through with the sub-category, submit.
There are basically 4 sections when posting an item
• Basic Information: This is where you enter the product name, and other basic information such as brand name, model, colour family etc.
• Product Description & Attributes: You will be requested to add the additional details about the product you are listing; this will help buyers understand more about the product.
• Product Pricing This section covers the product variation and relates it with the price, you can also add discount prices here
• Image This section is where you add quality images about the product up-to 6.
You will be required to fill in a list of mandatory attributes specific to your product category, design an informative product description and upload attractive pictures for your product.
Your product might be put on hold due to following :
• It takes 24 working hours for new product to be online as new products undergoes quality check.
• The product does not satisfy minimum quality requirements.
• Incomplete description of the product.
• Low resolution of the image of the product.
• For FMCG products, NAFDAC Registration number is required.
When any of your product is ordered you will get a mail notification, you will also get a notification on your dashboard detailing the order status.
An agent will also be attached to that order who will call you about the order.
Once you receive an order, you will get an email notification via your Onitshamarket.com Seller' registered email. Once an order is placed by a customer, it will land under “Pending”.
Once an order is received, you can fulfill your order in few steps:
• Update your order status to ready to ship within 24 hours
• Pick your order
• Drop off your order at the closest drop off center to you within the next 24 hours
You will be able to view your order summary in Onitshamarket.com Seller Center’s home page under the Orders tab.
You will be given 48 hours, excluding Sunday and Public Holidays, to prepare your order and drop off at our centers before your order is cancelled. Abiding to the 48-hour timeline will increase your customer satisfaction.
To pack your order correctly, make sure to follow the below:
1 Your order must be packed carefully to ensure that it is delivered to your customer in its' original condition.
Whether you are an old partner or a newly joiner, you are eligible to
start boosting your sales on Onitshamarket.com by joining our weekly promotional
Its also advisable that you share your product items on social media. However, we are run a free campaign on products for all our sellers product.
Onitshamarket.com Promotions increase your opportunities to grow your orders and revenues providing more customer visibility.
The customers give detailed comments and ratings. These are very important for your sales on Onitshamarket.com. This is the best way for the customers to know that you are a reliable vendor. The customers look at the ratings of the product before buying it in most cases. The customers will be more willing to buy a product with good ratings. The ratings of your products are one of the most used criteria to evaluate your performance as a vendor on Onitshamarket.com
As a basic vendor, you will only pay the commissions on each item you
sell. The commission depends on the category of your item and is a percentage of
the selling price.
The price chart Can be seen as follows;
|Baby, Toys & Kids||Baby Products||7%|
|Fashion for Boys||20%|
|Fashion for Girls||15%|
|Toys and Games||7%|
|Books,Movies and Music||7.00%|
|TVs & Electronics||Blu Ray & DVD Players||4%|
|Cameras||Camera & Photo Accessories||2.50%|
|Cameras||Digital Photo Frames||4.50%|
|Cameras||lLenses & Zooms||4.50%|
|Gadgets & Accessories||4%|
|Home Theatre & Audio||3%|
|Home Theatre & Audio||Hi fi system||4%|
|Cameras & Electronics||MP3 Players & Accessories||2%|
|MP3 Players & Accessories||Docking Station||4%|
|MP3 Players & Accessories||Heahphones/ Earphones||4%|
|MP3 Players & Accessories||Mini Speaker Systems||4%|
|Musical Instruments & Sono||4%|
|Power Supplies & Electricals||4%|
|Peripherals & Accessories||7%|
|Peripherals & Accessories||Laptot Accessories||7%|
|Peripherals & Accessories||Headphones + Speapers||10.50%|
|Peripherals & Accessories||Projectors||6%|
|Printers & Scanner||All-In-Ones||5.50%|
|Printers & Scanner||Cartridges||10.50%|
|Printers & Scanner||CD Printers||5.50%|
|Printers & Scanner||Designjet Printers||5.50%|
|Printers & Scanner||Deskjet, Inkjet & Officejet Printers||5.50%|
|Printers & Scanner||Laser Printers||5.50%|
|Printers & Scanner||Photo Printers||4.50%|
|Printers & Scanner||Scanners||6%|
|Seize Your Size||12%|
|Games & Consoles||Accessories||2%|
|Health & Beauty||8%|
|Phones & Tablets||Landline Phones||5%|
|Mobile Phones||Basic Phones||2%|
|Mobile Phones||Mobile Accessories||7%|
|Travel Bags & Luggage||10.50%|
|Watches & Sunglasses||15%|
|Home & Furniture||5.50%|
|Kitchen & Dining||6.00%|
|Outdoor & Garden||5.50%|
|Storage & Organization||5.50%|
|Washings & Dryers||5.50%|
|Fridges & Freezers||5.50%|
|Hot Water System||5.50%|
|Plants & Seeds||5.50%|
|Outdoor & Adventure||4.50%|
Both the commission and the value added services fees will be deducted
from your payment.
You can always check your payment in your account statement.
Shipping fees are service charges which will be deducted from your account statement for the final delivered orders only.
The shipping fee is charged based on item level:
• For items in Fashion, Health and Beauty, Groceries, Baby Toys and kids category: 100NGN
• Small items: 200NGN
• MEDIUM items: 400NGN
• Large items: 600NGN
On Onitshamarket.com, customers are given option to return the product due
• Damaged or defective product.
• Product not as advertised.
• Wrong product or missing items.
Your payment will be made via bank transfer to the bank details
maintained in your Seller Center Account.
Onitshamarket.com pays every 7 days for the items that are delivered. Please make sure you have entered your exact bank details on Seller Center to avoid any delays.
You can always check your payment statement on your account on Seller Center by clicking on Reports > Account Statement.
• Bank account details are missing.
• Bank account details given are incorrect.
• Your payment date falls on a public holiday